PDF From Preview

George

Post by George »

Eduardo,

The PREVIEW.PRG Class that you developed is for sale?

Can you post a sample or maybe some screenshot. You can use www.hyperupload.com to upload it.

Regards

George
eduardofreni

Is not a Class

Post by eduardofreni »

Is not a class but a real pratic metod for use Crystal Report and for resolve all print problem.

I not use Fivewin printing system, because i owe to give at users professional "printed document". And fivewin engine is a good print system for corrent "printed document" but no for "professional documents".
Many software house like Microsoft, have chosen this road, not think that Antonio Linares makes in other way. Microsoft has bought crystal for resolve his software printing problems...

http://hyperupload.com/download/02f7579 ... 1.jpg.html
http://hyperupload.com/download/025e08a ... 2.jpg.html
http://hyperupload.com/download/0288471 ... 3.jpg.html
http://hyperupload.com/download/02cbdbc ... 4.jpg.html

In screen shot you see:
1) the dialog of program.
2) the dialog with the combobox 1 opened.
3) the dialog with the combobox 2 opended. (The "printer on line" list)
4) The printer preview of a document.

The software order the printer.
The printer off line are not in list.
Prior the printer on line.
In order of the printer on line, the printer who the user have in use to much. In a file are the statistic of use of user printer.

The application is too faster, the control of invisible visual basic exe is total. And have 0 problems.

I tell to you to study for a "your system" for print the documents.
If you want to use my metod, i give you all information for develope it.
At end of your work is the your metod, not my.
I ask many money at my customer, but no money at fivewin developers.
We help us with no money.
they are still pleasing to Ugo Garombo for the help that it has given to me.
Best Regards
Eduardo Freni
Richard Chidiak

Post by Richard Chidiak »

George wrote:Eduardo,

The PREVIEW.PRG Class that you developed is for sale?

Can you post a sample or maybe some screenshot. You can use www.hyperupload.com to upload it.

Regards

George
George

I use Image2pdf with my application.

It is a saleable product that has one cost 250 US $ for unlimited usage.

I have changed the preview.prg in order to pdf and also email.

No need to install a printer driver, it is very easy to use.

If you need further info, let me know,

Richard
http://www.cbati.com

Uestudio
Fwh 13.05 Harbour 3.2 MSVC 2013
George

Post by George »

Eduardo,

I check your screenshot and I see you have a nice professional printer system using Crystal Reports + FW.

At this moment I need only to print a couple simple reports in PDF formats.

Anyway thanks for your support.

Regards

George

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Richard,

I keep reading your post. because I have the same problem like you: wmf to pdf; Copy Protection (PPP), Emails and FTP transfer :)

A week ago I adquired image2pdf, command line, after I read about it in a old post from you. The problem that I have is when converting a two page report (the 2 wmf files generated by PREVIEW.PRG).
Image2pdf create the first page OK but the second page is BIGGER . I tried differents image2pdf parameters with not success. If I use PDFCREATOR I do not have that problem.
I would like to try the modifications, if you allow me, that you did to preview.prg to send emails and convert/print PDF using image2pdf.

Regards

George
Richard Chidiak

Post by Richard Chidiak »

George wrote:Eduardo,

I check your screenshot and I see you have a nice professional printer system using Crystal Reports + FW.

At this moment I need only to print a couple simple reports in PDF formats.

Anyway thanks for your support.

Regards

George

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Richard,

I keep reading your post. because I have the same problem like you: wmf to pdf; Copy Protection (PPP), Emails and FTP transfer :)

A week ago I adquired image2pdf, command line, after I read about it in a old post from you. The problem that I have is when converting a two page report (the 2 wmf files generated by PREVIEW.PRG).
Image2pdf create the first page OK but the second page is BIGGER . I tried differents image2pdf parameters with not success. If I use PDFCREATOR I do not have that problem.
I would like to try the modifications, if you allow me, that you did to preview.prg to send emails and convert/print PDF using image2pdf.

Regards

George
George

There are settings to image2pdf .

I will email you my rpreview.prg + prev32.dll (i have changed this one also to allow multiple copies)

:)

Richard
http://www.cbati.com

Uestudio
Fwh 13.05 Harbour 3.2 MSVC 2013
eduardofreni

Excuse me.

Post by eduardofreni »

My is not one critical.

I know that products in order to make these things are several.
But this problem I have resolved it a year ago, when the products not were.
I have not said what I have said in order to damage someone.
I have found the system, that me it seems being better than many others.
But I do not want to stop the market of other developer.
I, two year ago, had already made a good report generator in rtf. With word viewer as preview.

They are twenty one years that I make the software developer, and I have learned to makes my instruments from same me they are necessary to me alone.
I do not like surpise, in my software.

Not for pride, but only because want to know from top to bottom the instruments that use, because when there is a change of version of the compiler, or the operating system, with little maintenance, I maintain and modernize the instruments for me. If i see a work problem, i correct it.

As an example, i loved mich Canalfive in the year 1997, but I have developed a my object browse fivewin based, and one c based, than it is not beautiful and powerfull as CanalFive, but today Canalfive does not exist more, my object yes, This is the reason.

Creed is right that every developer may be develop own instruments. But this is a my idea.

Eduardo Freni
Milan Mehta

Post by Milan Mehta »

Dear Eduardo Freni,

Your solution seems to be of interest to me.

Can you send some details / demo of it to me ?

TIA
Milan.
eduardofreni

Milan

Post by eduardofreni »

There are developers, they have made product ad hoc.

I have developed a my system that use in my programs. But in order not to sell it to other developers, but for my customers.

I do not want to make competition to other colleagues, who live with this products.

For this withdrawal the availability to giving my sources to others.
In order not to damage who has worked on preview and pdf generation, for fivewin.

I work, and continuous to work with crystal report, with, with excellent press.

But I do not want to disappoint to you, if you want, I send you sources of the program in visual basic, that it preview the report, with generation of xls, pdf, doc, rtf file and print.

Write to me in private

Best regards

Eduardo Freni