Save Screen

lailton.webmaster

Save Screen

Post by lailton.webmaster »

Hey there boy

someone know how i need to make to save screen "Print Screen of all Window " and save to file.bmp ?

im trying use ScreenFile("teste.bmp") more i dont know if it is right, i open in software of imagem and no show screen only message error.

thanks
yury

Post by yury »

Code: Select all

cBmpFile = 'c:\myscreen.bmp'

if oWnd:SaveToBmp( cBmpFile )
   ? 'Done ! Saved in '+cBmpFile
else
   ? 'Error ! Don't save'
endif
regards (um abraço)
Yury Marcelino Al
yury030575@yahoo.com.br
vimansca@vimansca.com.br
Leme / SP - Brasil
lailton.webmaster

Cool

Post by lailton.webmaster »

but it only save ownd the fivewin and other window opened in windows no is save right ??

dont have a command that do the same that print screen of window

thanks
xProgrammer

Post by xProgrammer »

Does the print screen button work from within a FiveWin program? I imagine it does. If so, I wonder would it be possible to put the right key code into the keyboard buffer - probably wouldn't work but it might be worthwhile attempting.

There are utilities that do this under windows - both freeware and stuff you have to pay for - that you could shell out to using RUN command or WinExec() function or something. Some may still operate off PrintScreen button but some of the free ones come with source code. See:

http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/screen ... indows.htm

So you should be able to modify them to run off a command line.

Linux, of course, includes a specific program for doing this (gnome-screenshot) that you can run from the menu or via PrintScreen key or other configurable key combination or include on any panel but I guess that doesn't help you.

Good luck
xProgrammer