estbucarm@gmail.com
http://www.soisa.mex.tl/
http://sqlcmd.blogspot.com/
Tel. (722) 174 44 45
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero
Silvio.Falconi

Re: chronometer

Post by Silvio.Falconi »

I created the Tled class in 2009 because I needed to visualize the total for the orders and simulate the turret of the cash registers, then stupidly I gave it to someone I trusted and instead this person gave to the whole world.

In fact, someone from a latent programming language has cloned it and another person I do not want to name has inserted it into a forum and a download section as if it had been created by him. I am very angry about this.

I tried to warn the administrator of the forum and I also told Antonio Linares but unfortunately it was not possible to do anything no one answered me.

The Tled base is compatible with harbor and xharbour, instead the multiple tLed ie with the ability to create infinite lines works only for xharbour for now, later if I have time I will try to fix it for harbor. However, they are available on my github page where you can also find other classes created with Antonio Perricone and the late Stephan Haupt

The same thing happened to the Trating class, this class has been cloned by the creators of Minigui in fact in the examples of the language there is a "rating" folder where is inserted the test that I made at the beginning with Mr. Uwe (esckoenig) on this forum.

I am very sorry for this but not only nobody gave me reason but nobody even asked Grygory ( Minigui) for an explanation.
I use : FiveWin for Harbour August 2020 (Revision) - Harbour 3.2.0dev (r1712141320) - Bcc7.30 - xMate ver. 1.15.3 - PellesC
MGA

Post by MGA »

Silvio,

CodeAScii...() unresolved external
ubiratanmga@gmail.com

FWH17.04
FWPPC
Harbour/xHarbour
xMate
Pelles´C
TDolphin
Silvio.Falconi

Post by Silvio.Falconi »

You must link another file where are the code.see on my github
I use : FiveWin for Harbour August 2020 (Revision) - Harbour 3.2.0dev (r1712141320) - Bcc7.30 - xMate ver. 1.15.3 - PellesC
MGA

Post by MGA »

thanks
ubiratanmga@gmail.com

FWH17.04
FWPPC
Harbour/xHarbour
xMate
Pelles´C
TDolphin
Silvio.Falconi

Post by Silvio.Falconi »

to try compile only :

this test

Code: Select all

Function test()
   Local oDlg,oDisplay
   Define Dialog oDlg size 550,200

oDisplay:=TLed():New(1,1,oDlg)
           oDisplay:lTimeDate :=.t.
           oDisplay:lBeep:=.t.
   Activate Dialog oDlg
   return nil
and only TLed.prg you found on this url https://github.com/silviofalconi/tLed-1.0