Respectfully: Open letter to ALL FW forum members

Ruth

Re: Respectfully: Open letter to ALL FW forum members

Post by Ruth »

Dear friends,

thanks to all of you for your commitment. It will be a great event and together we can make it happen. A small step is accomplished ... the DONATE button is online :)
http://www.bergland.info/xharbour-2017- ... -20170705/
Gustavo said this very nicely:
"If you are unable to attend, for whatever reason, then DONATE any amount to this event. No donation is too small. I see this as an investment in our own professional future."

Kind regards
Ruth
damianodec

Post by damianodec »

hi,
this event is very interesting.
I'm live in Lecce (Italy) and now I dont know my schedule for that date.
I hope for next weeks...

Ciao
Damiano
FiveWin for xHarbour 17.09 - Sep. 2017 - Embarcadero C++ 7.00 for Win32
FWH 64 for Harbour 19.06 (MSVC++) Jun. 2019 - Harbour 3.2.0dev (r1904111533)
Visual Studio 2019 - Pelles C V.8.00.60 (Win64)
Ruth

Post by Ruth »

Hello Damiano,

I help my father Otto organize the on-site part of the event. It would be great if you could join. We will work 2 1/2 days and we will go to see the TRE CIME DI LAVAREDO and some other special places of our region.
Here you can find all the information and if you provide us with your email-adress we will include you in the newsletter.
http://www.bergland.info/xharbour-2017- ... -20170705/

Kind regards from Sillian
Ruth
damianodec

Post by damianodec »

hi Ruth,
it will be very good if I can get free days from my work...
I know your fantastic region, my summer holidays are in your region for about 15 years (PusterTal, StubaiTal, ...) and join Fivewin and PusterTal is fantastic
I know my free work days next june... but I'll try to know it before...

ciao
Damiano
FiveWin for xHarbour 17.09 - Sep. 2017 - Embarcadero C++ 7.00 for Win32
FWH 64 for Harbour 19.06 (MSVC++) Jun. 2019 - Harbour 3.2.0dev (r1904111533)
Visual Studio 2019 - Pelles C V.8.00.60 (Win64)
Ruth

Post by Ruth »

Perfetto :) you should definitely be part of this special event - it will be lots of working obviously but also free time with a great programm. I will put a preview of the activities online tomorrow. Thanks for your answer and kind regards Ruth
PS: Maybe you could give the group some suggestions...I would include the TRE CIME DI LAVAREDO and also some parts of the region that are less known but not less beautiful like maybe VILLGRATENTAL. You know this valley? And a trip to SALZBURG as well.
Ruth

Post by Ruth »

Dear members, a gallery with photos regarding our LEISURE PROGRAMM during the 1st [x]Harbour INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE is online now. Please visit and hopefully it encourages you to take part. I will be one of the most special events ever.
http://www.bergland.info/xharbour-2017- ... 5/#leisure

Kind regards Ruth

PS: Please feel free to contact us if you have questions....we gladly help you organize your trip
anserkk

Post by anserkk »

Ruth wrote:Dear members, a gallery with photos regarding our LEISURE PROGRAMM during the 1st [x]Harbour INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE is online now. Please visit and hopefully it encourages you to take part. I will be one of the most special events ever.
http://www.bergland.info/xharbour-2017- ... 5/#leisure

Kind regards Ruth

PS: Please feel free to contact us if you have questions....we gladly help you organize your trip
Two days back, I had sent a message from your website regarding FWH conference. Did you receive it ?
Ruth

Post by Ruth »

Dear Mr. Anser,

I received it through my father Otto. Thank you and thanks also for the hint...I must overlook the email-form. I will answer your email today and we are very happy that you consider coming to the [x]Harbour INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE at Sillian.

Kind regards and hear you soon Ruth
Ruth

Post by Ruth »

Dear friends,

the [x]HARBOUR 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE is officially confirmed and will take place from 3rd to 5th of July 2017.

The speakers confirmed their participation and we are more than happy to present them to you:

NEW: Also it is possible now to book the whole package online on our official online-booking-system:
https://be.bookingexpert.it/book/offer/ ... rrency=EUR