How to use XBrowse for input ?

Max HK

How to use XBrowse for input ?

Post by Max HK »

Hi All,

I want to use XBrowse to capture sales details. But I do not know current version FWH 10.10 XBrowse fulfills my requirements or not. If yes, please tell me how to set XBrowse parameters.

Refer above picture and it is an array with 7 columns.

My requirements are:
1. Column 1, 3, 4 and 5 are not editable. User inputs item code in Column 2 and then go to Column 6 directly.
2. After input in Column 2, update Column 3, 4 and 5 and refresh this row only, not entire XBrowse.
3. After input in Column 6 (either pressing <Tab> or <Enter>), do not go to Column 7 since it is not editable. XBrowse should go to next row and Column 2. If end of array, add new row automatically.
4. Column 4 and 5 can be optionally set to editable or not editable.
5. While edit in Column 2 by pressing <F2>, values are not highlighted. Instead, cursor is at the rightmost of string and in Insert mode.
6. While edit in Column 6 by pressing <F2>, values are highlighted so that user can overwrite the entire value.
7. Column 1 and 2 are frozen.
8. While navigating the array by arrow keys, if columns are not editable, do not stay at these cells (like Column 3,4,5) and directly go to next editable cell (Column 6).
9. Show Row indicator.

Thanks.
Max HK

Re: How to use XBrowse for input ?

Post by Max HK »

No one knows ? :roll:
No one uses XBrowse for such input ?? :?:
Mr Antonio, can you answer me ???

Thanks.
Antonio Linares
Site Admin

Re: How to use XBrowse for input ?

Post by Antonio Linares »

Max,

Please review FWH/samples/mallorca.prg :-)
regards, saludos

Antonio Linares
www.fivetechsoft.com